- Shaan Patel is the founder of 2400 Expert Test Prep, a #1 bestselling author, and MD/MBA student at Yale and USC. He raised his own SAT score from average to perfect and teaches students his methods in this online SAT class.
- Class Time: Sun & Wed 3:30PM-6:30PM PST
- Test Time: Done at Home Anytime Before Sun
- Location: Virtual Classroom
- View recorded videos of any classes you miss.
|1||Sat||10/3||Due by 11PM||Test #1|
|2||Sat||10/10||Due by 11PM||Test #2|
|3||Sat||10/17||Due by 11PM||Test #3|
|5||Sat||10/31||Due by 11PM||Test #4|
|6||Sat||11/7||Due by 11PM||Test #5|
|7||Sat||11/14||Due by 11PM||Test #6|
Should You Take The SAT Or The ACT?
You might be wondering which test you should take, the SAT or ACT? This is…
Johns Hopkins Acceptance Rate
So, you’re thinking about applying to Johns Hopkins, and you’re curious about your chances of…
How Much You Need To Study For The ACT
As I tell my students, the ACT is a marathon, not a race, and it…