The Benefits of Private One-on-One Online Tutoring
Tim Prunyi is the Director of Academics at Prep Expert, one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies specializing in online SAT and ACT preparation. By offering full-length and live online courses, on-demand video courses, one-on-one private tutoring, and more, Tim and his team are helping students get life-changing scholarship money and admission into the college of their dreams. His mission is to revolutionize STEM education.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Tim Prunyi explains why students should seek a one-on-one tutor
- What are some of the goals that people want to achieve when they get a one-on-one tutor?
- What subjects can you find a one-on-one tutor for with Prep Expert?
- The biggest reasons people don’t want to get a private tutor
- Tim explains the process they use to vet tutors
- How do they match students with the right tutor?
- What is the Prep Expert platform like during a one-on-one session?
- What you need technology-wise for a one-on-one tutoring session
In this episode…
Have you ever thought of getting a private tutor for your child? What are the benefits of a one-on-one session? Can this kind of tutoring really make a difference in your student’s test scores?
One-on-one tutoring is the best way to personalize the exam preparation process because it tailors the session to the needs of the individual student, which is hard even for the best teachers to do in a larger group setting. The tutor gets to focus on specific areas the students need to improve on. This level of attention ultimately boosts the student’s performance and grade on the exam, and increases their chances of getting into the college of their dreams.
In this episode of The Parents of High-Achieving Students Podcast, Tim Prunyi, the Director of Academics at Prep Expert, is interviewed by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, the Co-founder of Rise25, to discuss the benefits of securing private one-on-one tutoring for your child. Tim explains the reasons why parents should get a one-on-one tutor for their children, the subjects that Prep Expert offers for one-on-one tutoring, and how they vet the tutors they hire and match them with the students.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Prep Expert
- Tim Prunyi on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Dr. Shaan Patel on LinkedIn
- “Why Disability and Inability Are Not the Same With Sparsh Shah and Hiren Shah” on The Parents of High-Achieving Students Podcast
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Prep Expert.
Prep Expert helps students secure life-changing scholarship money and gain admission into the college of their dreams.
Prep Expert offers full-length, live, online SAT and ACT courses, private tutoring for hundreds of subjects, on-demand video courses, and more.
After being featured on NBC’s Shark Tank and closing a deal with Mark Cuban, we’ve gone on to help over 50,000 Prep Expert students improve their test scores, get into top universities, and win over $100 million in scholarships.
Leading the way in online test preparation with perfect-score strategies, top instructors, and the industry-leading score improvement guarantee, Prep Expert is revolutionizing the way tests are taken.
Because changing your score can change your life.